16663 Posts in 1617 Topics - by 1164 Members - Latest Member: ZeroSparkThirty

Author Topic: Important announcement  (Read 476 times)

Offline Morris

• Official Morrie!
  • Admin
  • Veteran Stunter

• Badges: (View All)
    Donated To UltraStuntunting
Important announcement
« on: November 01, 2019, 03:47:42 PM »
Hello Everyone.

I think a lot of people have been expecting this for some time.

But as of the end of this month (November 2019) UltraStunting will officially close down.
Myself and Theking have zero time to commit to US and its now extremely out of date and a lot of things within need updating as it is.
Along with the news i received yesterday informing me that our Centos 6 server will be updated to Centos 7 soon which in itself would cause the server to crash as we have yet to update any of the MySQL Code to Centos7 Compatible.

This would require a lot of work so i have taken the decision to now finally announce that this month will be the final month of US.

This will include the Server & the Website!
Our discord server will remain up for anyone to continue to chat with one and other.

This is a sad day to finally be announcing this but it has to now finally happen.
If i don't get to speak to many of you from now on, I wish everyone of you all the best in the future.

At some point after the closure, i will take the decision to fully release the full US script in case anyone wishes to continue the work and updates to it.
Although this will not include the Player Database. Although passwords are encrypted, i still don't wish to release any information player wise. So a database will be provided but it will be blank.

And with this.. Its Good Bye from Me :(

« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 03:45:15 AM by BCG2000 »
PlayStation Trophies.
Add me on PS: MorrisGuy

Offline jd97

• Admin
  • Veteran Stunter

Re: Important announcement
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 03:57:26 PM »
It has been an amazing run boys. The server and its people have been a huge part of my childhood and the responsibility of being an admin made me become a better person and look into things before taking quick actions. Here i met people that i hope stay with me for many years. They know who they are.

I hope the best for each and every one of you, feel free to message me or add me on my social medias, have a chat sometimes. Let me know how you are doing. This pains me deeply considering this server has been the only place that gave me happiness in some of my very dark days. And surely in the future, i will remember all of you and hope that you're well. Sadly i could not do anything helpful for the server these last months because i am still serving as a Greek marine. I wish i had more free time. I really do.

This is a sad day for me.

Join our GTA Online UltraStunting Crew >Here<

Offline Alucano2902

• The Leapling Ponija
  • Admin
  • Veteran Stunter
  • Ponies in my mind
    • Steam Profile

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 04:36:58 PM »
This is truly devastating news, but we all knew this was bond to happen someday, yet we still couldn't prepare ourselves.

That being said, I'll also mention the awesome times I had here. I will never forget when Jd banned me for speedhacks in chal2, cos he saw me spinning my car crazy fast, when I was likely lagging :P I know this shouldn't be a pleasure moment, but regardless, it's funny to look back at this after years have passed. The mass 2014-2015 drama we went through, the jerk ban evaders which kept some of us, especially King awake past our bed times, when we had popular streamers such as KennyPaas and the served had 100 people online, when I was chosen as admin and learned of the responsibilities and value the big trust that was cast on me, when I also became a better person (truth is, we all have some sort of defunct that keeps us from being perfect, but alas, this server made many of us see the serious ones we had, and how we overcame them), and so much more memorable recordings, I'd take weeks to write it all down. As much as I had a great time, of course there were rough ones too, more especifically, the cancerous players I had to dealt with on my admin career.

I believe we all should look back and remember the great moments we had together, and treasure each of them very dearly in our hearts. I still remember in august 2015 when King announced back in the temp forums that the server would shut down, cos our former host would shut down there services, but Morris stepped in after months of innactivity and saved us all along with King. I wish the community could be saved again, but fate had the worst outcome for us...

Anyways, I know this is obvious, but I wanted to let you all know I treated each one of you like my family, US was a second family to all the loyal players in here, and the times we had are simply unforgettable. May each one of you achieve success in your lives and hopefully, always remember this cozy community you guys were part of.

And like John too, I'll be in touch if you guys are ever up to talk or play something else. Our Discord server give us the opportunity to still keep us together in touch, so let's make great use of it.

A sad day is dawning for UltraStunting. A part of me will die as well when the server shuts it's Doors.

Also thank you, Morris, King, Whoo, Kayla, Garsino, ElectricWire, the donators and everyone who contributed for this amazing server to keep standing.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 04:54:03 PM by Alucãno2902 »

The following users thanked this post: Morris, jd97, TheKing1220, Carrie, Spaps, Ramakant, ikbener1

Offline Dr. Clasher

• Veteran Stunter
  • That same Doc.

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2019, 05:11:42 PM »
At the end of the day, this felt like an amazing run and I had great seven years with you. Of course we all have real lives so that also comes into play, plus the declining player count that's been the case for a year and a half. I had great time and meeting such great friends in here and I still remember the way we did events and such. Yes, as Lucao said, I also wish if the community would live on with new generation of players who can take over but lots of shit happened in those year and a half, not to mention how the situation at SA-MP is. It's hard for me to see it go, and I may not see some of you in the near future, but in case, I'm around on Sven Co-op if you want to search me there and probably in MTA.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 05:31:05 PM by Dr. Clasher »

The following users thanked this post: jd97, TheKing1220, Carrie, Spaps, Ramakant, ikbener1

Offline TheKing1220

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Donator
  • Veteran Stunter

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2019, 03:12:34 AM »
Tbh its well overdue, Like Morris said we simply dont have time nor interest to commit to US anymore. This is a sad time but at the same time we had a good run. This community existed for 11 years which is a good accomplishment for a SA-MP server and i am proud of what we've created along with people we've met over the years. We had good times and bad times over the years like a family and we stood together though thick and thin. I'll try to stop by on Discord and/or IRC to stay in contact with everyone even though i been going through some bad shit in my life.

Anyways i would like to thank the admin staff for protecting the server and doing a great job keeping it together, Love you all!. Also i'll like to thank to all of the people who've donated to the server to keep it up and running and also thank you to all of the regular players that stayed in our community over the years, Hopefully all of you will have a great future in your adult lives and have great careers and stuff.

Its been a great 11 years with all of you!.

Peace!

The following users thanked this post: jd97, Carrie, Alucano2902, Dr. Clasher, Spaps, Ramakant, ikbener1

Offline Carrie

• Manager
  • Veteran Stunter

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2019, 09:47:52 AM »
I loved this server and all the players. its heartbreaking to see it go. I know i have been an asshole alot , and I am sorry about that , king I owe you the biggest apology . I am sorry for all I put you through .we have had alot of fun , and I want to thank each and everyone of you for making  it so much fun. the owners for keeping up on all maintance, all the players that touched my heart , I will miss you all , morris your the best owner ever .thank you for letting me play here and become an admin , alot of trust in you for me., to all of ultrastunting good bye!love ya
https://youtu.be/TcJ-wNmazHQ?t=25
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 09:56:55 AM by Carrie »

The following users thanked this post: Ramakant, ikbener1

Offline ikbener1

• What do i write here ?!
  • Donator
  • Novice Stunter
  • Check out my yt channel for some playthroughs!

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2019, 10:11:22 PM »
This has been the best 4 years of my life and my childhood,when i saw the announcement it broke my hearth beacause i loved playing on the server but sadly we all saw this day coming.
I'm grateful to all the admins and players in these 4 years i had a great run i just loved it.
The server and all of you will always be in my hearth!
I hope to be seeing you in the future on other games and be hearing from you on discord and other social medias!

Lots of love!

-Ben
Kresina.M

The following users thanked this post: Carrie, Alucano2902, Ramakant

Offline Jalli the Snaiper

• Regular
  • Qualified Stunter
  • there are 0 genders

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2019, 09:38:42 PM »
Will there be like an apocalypse party on the server where we all meet up one last time?

The following users thanked this post: Ramakant

Offline Ramakant

• انت نوري
  • Manager
  • Qualified Stunter
  • مرحبا يا سيدات

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2019, 07:04:52 PM »
Will there be like an apocalypse party on the server where we all meet up one last time?

with him, since its not like server started yesterday and closing tommorrow its been long journey it will be nice if we able to see each other at once before everything end.

The following users thanked this post: Jalli the Snaiper

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19